[Resume of your name ]
[your Present address]
[Your Email Address]
[Your Contact Number]
Bank Teller with over 13+ years of experience of providing excellent customer service, handling customer transactions, referring credit products and balancing cash drawers. Seeking to perform the Teller II position in a bank where I can utilize my knowledge of banking products and procedures.
BANK TELLER II
E&G Bank ,Central, NY / September 2011 – Present
- Process standard teller transactions for customers including servicing client accounts, accepting loan payments, managing safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, balancing cash drawers, handling night deposits, correcting discrepancies.
- Balance Automated Teller machines, Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) often totaling more than $100,000.
- Process 25+ customer transactions per hour with extreme attention to detail.
- Selling and redeeming U.S. Savings Bonds applications to the Federal Reserve as needed.
- Respond to customer account inquiries totaling 130+ weekly accounts.
BANK TELLER I
Tribute Bank, Central, NY / June 2005 – August 2011
- Quickly established credibility with clients and remembered over 50+ names of regulars, creating a friendly rapport with customers.
- Adhered to strict safe deposit box operations and guidelines.
- Assisted the supervisor with audits and daily balancing of the vault which exceeded $50,000.
- Organized 200+ customer transaction receipts on a daily basis so that they could be properly filed in a timely manner.
- Assumed a leadership role in the absence of the supervisor and maintained bank’s normal operations and procedures.
Excellent Mental Math
Data Entry Skills Problem Solving
TELLER SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE
Community Banker University / 2015
HIGH SCHOOL ADVANCED DIPLOMA
Sweet Valley High, Charlotte, NC / 2005
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH